Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

On the Catwalk

The other day, our human Rachel asked us to model some of the new christmas collars that she's been making.  We weren't really sure what that meant, but it involved the camera with the flashy light, which Lila doesn't like much as she says it makes her fur look greasy.  So she quickly disappeared, leaving me in the limelight.  I didn't know what to do, so I just sat down, tucked my nose under my tail, and tried to nap.  But Rachel said that wasn't what modelling was about, and that I should sit up and look cute.  I tried my best, but apparently I was posing too much and looked nervous (well, what do you expect with all the flashes? I'm not a show cat!).

Anyway, she finally gave me some of my favourite treats (whiskas temptations - nom nom), and tickled me under my chin (yay!) and then told me to just act naturally.  Well, why didn't she say that before?!  I can easily do that!!  So I set to behaving in normal cat fashion, just doing what came naturally.  The photos are below - I think they came out great, and show off the collars really well, but Rachel just laughed and told me (for the 1000th time) that I am a silly cat, and went to take some photos of Lila instead.  I still got another treat though, hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment